- 120000 INR
- 200 Kilograms (kg)
SALT SPRAY TEST CHAMBER (FOG METHOD)
The equipment has been designed suitably for evaluating the corrosion resistance of the surface treatment of metallic material by salt spray test method in accordance with ASTM B117, JIS Z 2371 and shall satisfy the test condition as follows.
- The material of the test chamber shall not be corroded itself.
- The atomizing nozzles shall not atomize directly on the test piece.
- The drop and solution accumulated on the ceiling shall not drip on the test piece.
- The solution dripped from the test piece shall not be used for test again.
- The spray pressure shall be kept at between 0.7 and 1.1 Kg/cm2.
- The exposure zone of the salt spray chamber shall be maintained at 35± 10C
B-5, DSIDC Industrial Complex, Rohtak Road, Nangloi, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India