Leakage Testing Machine for Motorcycle Fuel Tank (Supplied for Tvs Motorcycle)
The test rig shall be designed to check the leakage of fuel tank by immersing in water and observing the air bubbles for leakage. The rig meets the following requirements:
- The component is placed in a cage designed to prevent its bulging when clamped pneumatically.
- The cage can move up and down pneumatically inside the water tank immersing the fuel tank under test.
- The cage will be locked automatically by suitably designed s.s. clamps operated by two pneumatic cylinders.
- There shall be provision for rotating the cage 180º during test time to observe sir bubbles from bottom of the tank of leakage.
- The water tank of suitable size and all wetted parts are made out of stainless steel.
- The water tank will be illuminated for better visibility of air bubbles.
- This is one push button operated fully automatic equipment controlled by PLC.
B-5, DSIDC Industrial Complex, Rohtak Road, Nangloi, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India